Tuesday 30 December 2014

Class Outing with Friends

Meeting Up With Old Friends Again!

I met my old friends for class outing yesterday and it’s amazing to share life stories with each other, looking at old pictures and laugh about how all of us change since then. It’s great catching up and great to be reminded how God works in interesting way in our lives. It’s the re-establishment of the wonderful bond encourages me and makes me feel grateful to God for giving me such wonderful friend :)

And the night, we all continued cooking all the satay, chicken wings, chicken chop and Otah. I am very happy that I was able to reconnect with my best friends from accounting class after a year! We spent the night sharing life stories, good laughs and selfies!

Old friends not only bring good old memories but also give us back our trustworthy companions. School and college times often gives us best friends of our life, as friendship is not conditional. Meeting them again after being lost for a long time in altogether a different and difficult world, is like meeting our real self, which one forgets often while struggling hard with life.

Though time separated us, may be time has changed us, but for our friends we are same.

No comments:

Post a Comment