Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year (2015) Everyone <(^-^)>

Let me start it off by greeting everyone a Happy New Year!

This year I decided to stay at home instead of hanging out at Marina Bay or Siloso Beach. :)
I guess I want to spend more time with my family since they don't want to go out.


I saw the news that Australia celebrated their New Year earlier and it looked awesome. I wish I could be there to witness it, but too bad I couldn't since I don't have anyone special to be with to go with. I heard some of my friends going to the city area to celebrate the end of the year there together with their families. I don't really mind going alone but it just don't feel the same without sharing the moment with someone you know.


Anyway, back to the point the purpose of the post. Yea, it is the prefect time to reflect on the year 2014 and the goals made in 2014. Since I have graduated from Sembawang Secondary School in 2014, there is nothing much going on that first few months. I gone to my new school, Nanyang Polytechnic in April and it has been a blast. Met new friends along the way and saw some familiar faces in the campus. My very first goal in 2014 is to be the top student. I managed to achieve it and will have some new goal for year 2015 as I am looking forward to year two in poly life. I won't complain with my current classmates but I wished there is more beautiful girls in my class that I could admire from far.

Let's end off this blog with how Singapore celebrate the New Year !!!

 
Well in Singapore, there is always an amazing New Year Countdown and Firework on Marina Bay. Spectacular Firework Display are spectacular but you have to get there early as the crowds of people made getting in or out of the area difficult the closer New Years Eve gets and time for the countdown. This is due to Marina Bay Area being a major tourist spot and place where Singaporeans love to gather for New Years Eve celebrations.

But Siloso Beach party is more interesting. <(^_^)>
 There will be up to 12 hours of nonstop music to accompany your swim in the waters of Siloso Beaches huge foam pool and beautiful 1.2 k beaches. Your wet and wild beach party, will have you all ready to celebrate the countdown. Then you can continue the party all night long at any of the 5 unique zones along the 1.2 k of beaches.

THE FANTASY COUNTDOWN: ZOUK



With Big Bang coming to Singapore for performance, there's no better way for me to welcome the year 2015.


                                 Once again, Happy New Year Everyone !

This is Kaito. Signing off. Wew just nice the before year ends. <(^-^)>


No comments:

Post a Comment