Sunday 21 December 2014

Introduction

I'm Kaito and it's a pleasure to meet you all

<(^-^)>

Why did I start this Blogging Journey?

 I been wanting to create my own blogs ever since 2012, but I just can't get enough motivation to create one. However, I had this sudden urge to create one today. 

 To be honest I did not made this to be famous, but I'm hoping that Blogging will make me a better person. It seems that blogging significantly improves your writing skills as well as communication skills. We start thinking more intentionally about who we are and who we want to become. Furthermore, when you send a job application, many employers look for employees who have blogs and write openly about their life and opinion.

 

.What am I going to blog about?

  • Hobbies

  • Foods

  • Anime

  • Games

  • Daily activities

  • Memorable moments

  • Or simply about everything.