Sunday 18 January 2015

Yakitori

My Favourite Food <(^-^)>

Yakitori


 
Yakitori, grilled chicken, is commonly a Japanese type of skewered chicken. The term "yakitori" can also refer to skewered food in general. Kushiyaki (skewer grilled), is a formal term that encompasses both poultry and non-poultry items, skewered and grilled.


I tend to buy Yakitori outside, but when I'm having a BBQ, I liked buying frozen yakitori or make my own. Some of my favourite yakitori are Tsukune ( chicken meatballs ) which I will dip into egg yolk and soy sauce later on, Asparagus wrapped in thinly sliced pork, chicken wing yakitori,
shiro ( chicken small intestines ), Negima ( chicken thigh with scallion ) and Kawa (chicken skin). Nowadays, I can't really get the chicken intestine since the market don't sell it anymore. Also, I only eat with the raw eat yolk if I am sure that the egg is not old or roughly boiled the egg white.



Tsukune ( chicken meatballs )


Asparagus wrapped in thinly sliced pork

chicken wing yakitori

Kawa (chicken skin)

Doing this more will only make me hungrier. So I'm ending this here. But before I end this, here's 2 more photo of yakitori. :)







Enjoy!
-Kaito



No comments:

Post a Comment