Monday 12 January 2015

LiSA

My Favourite Singer <(^-^)>

LiSA

 
 Risa Oribe (Oribe Risa, born June 24, 1987), better known by her stage name LiSA (an acronym of Love is Same All), is a Japanese singer-songwriter from Seki, Gifu and is signed to Aniplex under Sony Music Artists. Initially a singer for an indie band, LiSA made her major debut in 2010 singing songs for the anime television series Angel Beats! as one of two vocalists for the fictional band Girls Dead Monster.

Girls Dead Monster - Little Braver


 
 She performed at Animelo Summer Live in August 2010. In April 2011, she made her solo debut with the release of her mini-album Letters to U. LiSA's songs have been featured as theme music for various anime such as Fate/Zero, Sword Art Online, and Day Break Illusion.


On November 12, 2011, LiSA made her first appearance in Singapore at Anime Festival Asia, Southeast Asia's largest anime and pop culture convention.




 LiSA released her first solo single "Oath Sign" on November 23, 2011, which was used as the opening theme to the 2011 anime series Fate/Zero.

Oath Sign


LiSA released her second single, "Crossing Field", on August 8, 2012, which was used as the first opening theme to the 2012 anime series Sword Art Online.

Crossing Field

 
Her third single "Best Day, Best Way" was released on April 3, 2013.

Best Day, Best Way

 
Her fourth single "Träumerei" was released on August 7, 2013, which is used as the opening theme to the 2013 anime series Day Break Illusion.

Träumerei



 
LiSA's fifth single "Rising Hope" was released on May 7, 2014, which is used as the opening theme to the 2014 anime series Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei.

Rising Hope
I like the fact that there is a english version of this song by Amanda Lee, I think it's an amazing feat.

The anime, Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei was also great! :)

About Mahōka Kōkō no Rettōsei
 "Magic" is a product of neither legends nor fairy tales. It has become a technology of reality for nearly a century. Various countries in the world are locked in a race in nurturing "Magicians."

Shiba Tatsuya is an honors student without magic capability at First High School, a magic high school along with his sister who happens to the top student among the freshmen. What will happen to him, and how will he live his school life where he is one of the many reserves in the school looked down upon by the chosen magical students?


A friend of mine actually recommended LiSA to me. When I listened to her music, her voice captivated me. Her songs are always great, and she have many albums now. When I researched online about her, her songs are included on most of the popular anime.

A dedication to my friend Nash, who recommended LiSA to me. You did the right job. :)
Here is a song you really liked:

Ichiban no takaramono (Yui final ver.)
I once cry when I hear this song. It's so beautiful and the feels… Angel Beats is one of the first anime I watched and I am really happy with that. Angel Beats was a beautiful start for a new part of my life. I don't know how long… but I hope this part will never end. ANIME is life, it gave me friends, it taught me things, I learned to show my emotions… I love it.
It's funny when I told my friend I like  Ichiban no Takaramono (My Most Precious Treasure) and he asked me which version. When I told him I loved the song which is not by Yui (LiSA), he seems to be disappointed. Well I did it to see his reaction.


I really love her voice and her new song Shirushi (7th single) and is a very touching song. It's one of her best work which is the third ending song for the Sword Art Online II anime adaptation, used starting from SII Episode 18. It is her first ever ballad single.
Shirushi

If LiSA stand for Love is Same All, for me LiSA stand for Lovely International Sexy Apple. I don't understand why some people dislike LiSA, it's not like I hate them for that but I respect them for their decision. Well different people have different preference, what can I do about it. As for me, I never get bored listening to LiSA's song, I'm really looking forward seeing her in Singapore at Anime Festival Asia in the future.

That's all for today. Check her out, she's good. You won't regret it. ;)
-Kaito

I Love LiSA!!!







LiSA Gallery


















LiSA,

LiSA,

LiSA,









No comments:

Post a Comment