Thursday 8 January 2015

Craving for some Sushi

I'm craving for some sushi right now


Aww, it's seems that I'm having a craving for some sushi again. It seems like every time I have good sushi, I just want it more and more. If I talk about sushi, I will want sushi. The more often I get it, the more often I want it. It's a healthy problem to have. Although it puts a dent in my pocket, I've found other things to cut back on, to make room in the budget for it.


 
 
My mother just bought some sushi for me yesterday, but I really enjoy eating lots of small portions of different foods, rather than one large portion of something, and I think that’s the key to why sushi is so addicting for me. I get to savor lots of delicious small bites full of different flavors, textures, and spices that all come together in one big tasty explosion. Plus, I think it fills an essential need to try new things, and put myself out there to try something amazing. Eating sushi is more than just having a meal, it’s a dining experience. And how fun is it that as an adult, you can order something crazy Roll and love it.

I guess the only thing I don’t like about sushi is how much it can cost.
-Kaito





No comments:

Post a Comment