Saturday 10 January 2015

My Gaming Days

Dota 2



During the Holiday I played Dota most of the time. Well I'm not a good player in Dota but I'm quite decent in it. I usually play as a carry since I suck at playing support. I tried to avoid the ranked match in Dota since it is more intense and too competitive. One silly mistake and the whole team blame you for the lose. So currently this two are some of my favourite characters in Dota 2 which are Sniper and Phantom Assassin. Well I have many more favourite heroes but I will talk about them in the future, if I got a chance.


Sniper
When I play as Sniper, I usually play hard carry with his long range and a finisher ultimate which gives him an incredible potential as a carry early to late game, killing enemy behind my teammates. The first skill is strong after the new update with lower mana cost and can be use in charge basis. Now, I always max it by level 7 as it can easily kill off creeps waves around the area of effect and those heroes didn't die will be slowed down greatly for a couple seconds enough for me to get the kill. The second skill is especially useful when I'm going for a kill. The second skill is a 40% proc chance ability which slow them 100% which makes the opponent character froze for a second just enough for me to kill the opponent off. His third skill is very useful even though it's another passive skill. This skill increases his attack range, out ranging the tower on level 3. His ultimate is kinda bad-ass because you can kill enemy off from far distances. Deal a huge amount of damage to my target. I use it on heroes that do not have health regen or that are out of my attack range. This spell also reveal the target during the casting time. However, sniper is very squishy and lacks escape utility along with movement speed, which makes him an attractive and easy target. Due to this fact sniper often becomes food for enemy heroes.

My personal build is focusing on outfarming and outlasting your opponents by getting lethal relatively early in the game. This is achieved by acquiring Shadow Blade very early before anyone else has any useful items. By getting Shadow Blade first I will have a perfect chance to gank and stay alive throughout the early phase of the game and outfarm my enemies by actually killing them, not just farming creeps all the time like most people do. This build has been tested dozens of times in DotA and Dota 2 and it works perfectly if executed correctly.



Phantom Assassin
Right now the biggest reason to pick Phantom Assassin is to show off their Arcana or to fulfill a contract, which I can't blame anyone for doing. When I play as Phantom Assassin, I usually play hard carry as her ultimate gives her an incredible burst damages as a carry early to late game, killing enemies with one strike. The first skill is strong with lower mana cost and I used it to last hit creeps if I'm getting harassed. I always max it by level 7 as it can easily kill off creeps as well as it further lower the mana cost per each level up of the skill. Enemy hero hit are slowed down greatly for a couple seconds enough for me to blink and get the kill with nice proc of her ultimate. The second skill is especially useful when I'm going for a kill or escape. The second skill is a blink ability which teleports to a unit, friendly or enemy, and grants bonus attack speed while attacking if it's an enemy unit, the attack speed buff is just enough for me to proc the ultimate to kill the opponent off. Her third skill is very useful even though it's passive skill. Blur is the highest evasion in the game (considering only hits because Backtrack works on all damage sources) what makes you survivable skill-wise. Its also your form of concealment in terms of hiding from the enemy minimap awareness. Her ultimate is bad-ass because Coup de Grace is the highest critical in the game. It also upgrades the potential of Stifling Dagger as your dagger can crit as well. However, she is very squishy, which makes her an attractive and easy target.

My typical build is focusing on rushing Battle fury after getting the boot early in the game. The reason why I pick this item is because of the crazy farm I will get killing neutral and ancient stacks from Helm of the dominator, and the stats I gets are also amazing, it will keep me alive and full of mana with the hp and mana regen, and if I'm lucky enough to meet 5 enemy heroes all together and stunned, jump inside, and kill them all at once with my epic critical damage and my cleave damage, and get a rampage! YES! IT'S TIME FOR A GODLIKE KILLING STREAK!

 Fact: Phantom assassin is famous for teleporting and lightspeed killing you of one crit, not even a pudge with 6 hearts of tarrasque would of survive.

Core Items
Battle Fury - Gives you good damage and a cleave attack to help you farm and deal damage to all heroes in team fights which is crucial for her, the damage help with her ultimate to crit for a lot of damage while cleaving, crit estimate is around 550

Power Treads - Has great survivability if on strength as well as some attack speed which she need greatly because how slow she attacks and if you want you can switch it to agility for some extra damage

Skull Basher - Give a chance to stun your enemy to keep them in place while you kill them, it also gives good damage which helps with your ultimate even more after a battle fury which can help you crit for around 875 and can later be built into a abyssal blade

Helm of the Dominator - Great life steal which allows you to take down Roshan alone and allows you to heal yourself in team fights and allows you to kick anyone's ***


Signing off
Kaito

No comments:

Post a Comment